OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: Employee Burned While Working On Electrical Distribution Panel

April 3, 2018

OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: Employee Burned While Working On Electrical Distribution Panel

Accident: 104328.015Employee Is Working On An Electrical Distribution Panel And

At 2:00 p.m. on March 15, 2018, an employee was setting up to install breakers in a live 480V distribution panel at the switch gear area for an office build-out. The employee made contact with the bus bars when a screw driver fell inside the electrical panel and he suffered first, second, and third degree burns to his arm and face from an arc flash. The employee was hospitalized.

Click here for the full accident report details.

<< Back To Safety News
Testimonials

"Our company is committed to providing our employees with the training and tooling required to work safely and efficiently in today's environment. I cannot recall a safety class that we have provided that has received such high marks as your NFPA 70E/Arc Flash Safety Training. Because of your training our … "

View More →