Testimonials

OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: 23 Year Old worker Dies from Electrical Shock

OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: 23 Year Old worker Dies from Electrical Shock

Accident: 101947.015 – Employee Dies From Electrical Shock

At 10:52 a.m. on November 30, 2017, Employee #1 was working on an energized female electrical plug at the “load out” line near door 1N of Building A, which conveys potatoes from the storage bin into trucks for transport to the processing plant. The employee had its female plug end partially disassembled, exposing the terminals, near an energized 480 volt electrical cord that was the outgoing power for the Spudnik eliminator. Employee #1 was found unresponsive, but was revived onsite by EMS and transported to a nearby hospital, where he died later that day.

Click here for the full accident report details.

OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: Worker is burned after receiving electric shock while replacing light ballast

OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: Worker is burned after receiving electric shock while replacing light ballast

Accident: 99730.015 – Employee Receives Electric Shock While Replacing Light Ballast

At 12:00 p.m. on October 9, 2017, am employee was working from a ladder to replace the ballast of a light fixture. During work, the employee received an electric shock and fell from the ladder. The employee sustained burns to one of his fingers and multiple contusions, which he was hospitalized and received treatment.

Click here for the full accident report details.

OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: 25 year old worker killed by electrical shock

25 year old Worker Killed by Electrical Shock

Accident: 99460.015 – Employee Is Killed By Electrical Shock

At 11:00 a.m. on September 27, 2017, Employee#1 and his coworkers were in the process of installing electrical wiring to a new dry storage unit. As they proceeded, the employees received an electrical shock. They tried to troubleshoot the problem to determine where it was, and determined that it was a grounding problem, but did not isolate it. Employee #1 continued working and received another electrical shock and was killed.

Click here for the full accident report details.