The Jacman Group is an industry leader in Arc Flash Training and Electrical Safety classes. We help companies become compliant with OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements and work with organizations of every size. We are proud to provide arc flash training in Kansas for employees, or employers looking to equip their employees with this required safety training for the workplace.
Arc Flash/NFPA 70E Training in Iowa
Originally developed at the request of the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the NFPA 70E requirements highlight safe work practices. It was put in place to protect electricians and technicians by reducing their exposure to major electrical hazards. Its goal is to help employees and companies prevent workplace accidents that occur because of electrocution, arc blast, arc flash and shock.
Arc Flash Risk Assessment and Labeling Solutions in Iowa
Arc flash risk assessments evaluate the level of danger within an electrical enclosure, such as disconnect switchgears, control panels, switches and panelboards. Whether you or your organization are from Iowa or anywhere in the country, The Jacman Group can help you with your arc flash risk assessment and arc flash labeling solutions.
Our Arc Flash Risk Assessment process includes:
- Data Collection: Our field experts will collect all the necessary data from your electrical systems.
- Electrical System Modeling: We then create a digital model of your facility’s electrical distribution system, which we will use to complete our engineering analysis.
- Engineering Analysis: Various safety engineering analyses are performed to ensure that your systems are safe.
- Equipment Labeling: We will then create and apply NFPA 70E-compliant, site-specific, customized Arc Flash safety labels for your electrical equipment.
- Report of Findings and Recommendations: You will receive a final report of our findings, which will include our notes on dangerous conditions within your facility. We will also provide our recommendations for mitigating these dangers.
Electrical Safety Services in Iowa
The Jacman Group provides electrical services to companies from all sizes and industries throughout North America. We focus exclusively on Electrical Safety so as to help companies establish and maintain compliance with NFPA 70E Electrical Safety in the Workplace requirements, as well as OSHA Safe Work Practices.
We provide electrical safety services such as thorough facility inspections. During these inspections, we evaluate possible physical dangers and conduct interviews with employees for full transparency. If your facility has OSHA-required programs in place, we can help review them to ensure that they are compliant. Our safety audits help companies to identify underlying currents that can help mitigate any issues before they develop further complications.