The Jacman Group is an industry leader in Arc Flash Training and Electrical Safety classes. We help companies become compliant with OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements and work with companies of every size. We are proud to provide arc flash training in Kentucky for employees, or employers wishing to equip their employees with this mandatory safety training.
Arc Flash/NFPA 70E Training in Kentucky
The NFPA 70E was first developed at the request of the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), and highlights electrical safe work practices. It was established to protect electricians and technicians by reducing exposure to major electrical hazards. The NFPA 70E aims to help employees and companies avoid workplace accidents that can occur due to electrocution, arc blast, arc flash and shock.
Arc Flash Risk Assessment and Labeling Solutions in Kentucky
Our arc flash risk assessments help you evaluate the level of danger within on-premise electrical enclosures, which may include control panels, switches, panelboards and disconnect switchgears. Whether you are from Kentucky or elsewhere in the country, The Jacman Group can help you with your arc flash risk assessment and arc flash labeling solutions.
Our Arc Flash Risk Assessment process includes:
- Data Collection: Our field experts will collect all the necessary data from your electrical systems.
- Electrical System Modeling: We then create a digital model of your facility’s electrical distribution system, which we will use to complete our engineering analysis.
- Engineering Analysis: Various safety engineering analyses are performed to ensure that your systems are safe.
- Equipment Labeling: We will then create and apply NFPA 70E-compliant, site-specific, customized Arc Flash safety labels for your electrical equipment.
- Report of Findings and Recommendations: You will receive both a physical and digital report of our findings, which will include our notes on dangerous conditions within your facility. We will also provide our recommendations for mitigating these dangers.
Electrical Safety Services in Kentucky
The Jacman Group provides electrical safety services to various companies throughout North America, and has worked with organizations of various industries and sizes. Our focus is Electrical Safety and we are looking to help companies establish and maintain compliance with NFPA 70E Electrical Safety in the Workplace requirements, and OSHA Safe Work Practices.
We provide comprehensive facility inspections, during which we evaluate possible physical dangers present in your facility, as well as conduct interviews with employees for full transparency. If your facility has OSHA-required programs in place, we will evaluate them to be certain that they are still OSHA-compliant. Our safety audits have helped companies identify any underlying currents to help mitigate any issues before they develop further.
Why Choose The Jacman Group?
The Jacman Group offers a hybrid model of onsite and virtual classes, introducing students to realistic arc flash scenarios. Our classes are hands-on and comprehensive, so that students gain confidence in working in real-world scenarios. Students will also have the option to take updated or refresher courses with customized teaching. We also provide risk assessment for different sized facilities throughout the United States.
To learn more about our arc flash training and electrical safety services in Kentucky, contact us today!