Shock and Burn at Extell project site

October 17, 2018

A construction worker was electrocuted early yesterday during a work accident at 227 Cherry Street in New York City. The man reportedly sustained second-degree burns about the arms, neck, and head, but was conscious when paramedics arrived. He was later taken to the hospital in stable condition.

The Fire Department is investigating the incident and requested the Department of Buildings perform an inspection to learn more about what happened.

Click here to learn more about the incident.

<< Back To Safety News
Testimonials

"I just wanted to tell you that everybody I spoke with about the class was very impressed with the presentation.  The trainer was very knowledgeable and presented the information in a very easy to understand basis.  Considering the subject matter, presented in the wrong format would make for a very … "

View More →