Contractor Severely Burned
A contractor was severely burned following contact with a single spark while performing simple maintenance on an electrical panel in an administrative building. Another contractor working alongside the man had to extinguish the flames using a nearby fire extinguisher. While his attire at the time of the incident is unknown, one may speculate that if he had been wearing proper arc rated clothing, he may have sustained little, or less severe injuries.
Click here to read more