25 year old Worker Killed by Electrical Shock
Accident: 99460.015 – Employee Is Killed By Electrical Shock
At 11:00 a.m. on September 27, 2017, Employee#1 and his coworkers were in the process of installing electrical wiring to a new dry storage unit. As they proceeded, the employees received an electrical shock. They tried to troubleshoot the problem to determine where it was, and determined that it was a grounding problem, but did not isolate it. Employee #1 continued working and received another electrical shock and was killed.
Click here for the full accident report details.