Worker killed in accidental electrocution at construction site
An industrial accident claimed the life of a construction worker on University Drive Wednesday afternoon.
The man was working with crews inside of the original Burlington Coat Factory in the University Place Shopping Center, according to Don Webster, with HEMSI.
Robert Philyaw, was 41 years old, and he was accidentally electrocuted while he was working on the electricity at the construction site, a spokesperson from the Huntsville Police Department confirmed.
Philyaw was employed by H.C. Blake Co. Inc. OSHA is investigating this incident.
Click here for the full story from WAFF