The Jacman Group is an industry leader in Arc Flash Training and Electrical Safety classes. We help companies become compliant with OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements and work with companies of every size. We are proud to provide arc flash training in Kansas for employees, or employers who are looking to equip their employees with this mandatory safety training.
Arc Flash/NFPA 70E Training in Kansas
The NFPA 70E was originally developed at the request of the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA). Its requirements highlight safe work practices to protect electricians and technicians by reducing their exposure to major electrical hazards. The NFPA 70E aims to help employees and companies prevent workplace accidents that occur due to electrocution, arc blast, arc flash and shock.
Arc Flash Risk Assessment and Labeling Solutions in Kansas
Arc flash risk assessments determine the level of danger present in each electrical enclosure. Such enclosures include disconnect switchgears, switches, control panels and panelboards. The assessment has several steps, which we will conduct thoroughly. Whether your business is located in Kansas or anywhere in the country, The Jacman Group can help you with your arc flash risk assessment and arc flash labeling solutions.
Our Arc Flash Risk Assessment process includes:
- Data Collection: Our field experts will collect all the necessary data from your electrical systems.
- Electrical System Modeling: We then create a digital model of your facility’s electrical distribution system, which we will use to complete our engineering analysis.
- Engineering Analysis: Various safety engineering analyses are performed to ensure that your systems are safe.
- Equipment Labeling: We will then create and apply NFPA 70E-compliant, site-specific, customized Arc Flash safety labels for your electrical equipment.
- Report of Findings and Recommendations: You will receive both a physical and digital report of our findings, which will include our notes on dangerous conditions within your facility. We will also provide our recommendations for mitigating these dangers.
Electrical Safety Services in Kansas
The Jacman Group is a trusted provider of electrical services to diverse companies throughout North America. Our exclusive focus is on Electrical Safety, and we aim to aid companies to establish and maintain compliance with NFPA 70E Electrical Safety in the Workplace requirements and OSHA Safe Work Practices.
Our electrical safety services include a thorough inspection of the facility, where we look out for any possible physical violations. Interviews with employees are also conducted to ensure full transparency. If your facility has any programs in place that are required by OSHA, we will review and evaluate them to ensure that they are still OSHA-compliant. Our safety audits have helped companies to identify any underlying currents, which helps to mitigate any issues before further complications develop.
Why Choose The Jacman Group?
The Jacman Group offers a hybrid model of onsite and virtual classes, introducing students to realistic arc flash scenarios. Our classes are hands-on and comprehensive, so that students gain confidence in working in real-world scenarios. Students will also have the option to take updated or refresher courses with customized teaching. We also provide risk assessment for different sized facilities throughout the United States.
To learn more about our arc flash training and electrical safety services in Kansas, contact us today!