The Jacman Group is an industry leader in Arc Flash Training and Electrical Safety classes. We help companies become compliant with OSHA and NFPA 70E requirements and work with companies of every size. We are proud to provide arc flash training in Louisiana for employees, or employers wishing to equip their employees with this mandatory safety training.
Arc Flash/NFPA 70E Training in Louisiana
Originally developed at the request of the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), the NFPA 70E aims to help employees and companies prevent workplace incidents. These accidents can occur because of electrocution, arc blast, arc flash and shock. The NFPA 70E aims to prevent these by reducing exposure to major electrical hazards.
Arc Flash Risk Assessment and Labeling Solutions in Louisiana
Our arc flash risk assessments help your organization determine the level of danger in your electrical enclosures. These include control panels, panelboards, disconnect switchgears, switches and more. If you are located in Louisiana, or elsewhere in the county, The Jacman Group can help you with your arc flash risk assessment and arc flash labeling solutions.
Our Arc Flash Risk Assessment process includes:
- Data Collection: Our field experts will collect all the necessary data from your electrical systems.
- Electrical System Modeling: We then create a digital model of your facility’s electrical distribution system, which we will use to complete our engineering analysis.
- Engineering Analysis: Various safety engineering analyses are performed to ensure that your systems are safe.
- Equipment Labeling: We will then create and apply NFPA 70E-compliant, site-specific, customized Arc Flash safety labels for your electrical equipment.
- Report of Findings and Recommendations: You will receive both a physical and digital report of our findings, which will include our notes on dangerous conditions within your facility. We will also provide our recommendations for mitigating these dangers.
Electrical Safety Services in Louisiana
The Jacman Group is the provider of electrical safety services to companies throughout North America. We have worked with companies of all industries and sizes. We have an exclusive focus on Electrical Safety and help companies establish and maintain compliance with OSHA Safe Work Practices and NFPA 70E Electrical Safety in the Workplace requirements.
Part of our safety services are facility inspections. During these, we evaluate possibly physical dangers in your facility and conduct interviews with employees for full transparency. If your facility has OSHA-required programs in place, we will determine that they are still OSHA-compliant. Our safety audits have helped companies identify any underlying currents to help mitigate any issues before they develop further and are a crucial part of risk management.
Why Choose The Jacman Group?
The Jacman Group offers a hybrid model of onsite and virtual classes, introducing students to realistic arc flash scenarios. Our classes are hands-on and comprehensive, so that students gain confidence in working in real-world scenarios. Students will also have the option to take updated or refresher courses with customized teaching. We also provide risk assessment for different sized facilities throughout the United States.
To learn more about our arc flash training and electrical safety services in Louisiana, contact us today!