As an industry leader in Arc Flash Training and Electrical Safety Classes, Jacman Group Safety’s training courses guarantee that employees will become equipped with the knowledge they need to protect themselves and their workplaces from arc flash hazards. We offer live virtual and onsite training to companies in Maryland and elsewhere that satisfy the NFPA 70E certification and the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) compliance regulation.
Arc Flash/NFPA 70E Training in Maryland
Our Arc Flash NFPA 70E training is designed for employee protection against electrical hazards. Electrical risk is commonly faced daily; with our training program, employees become more knowledgeable about making sound decisions while creating a safer workplace and ensuring safe work practices are observed. This course educates students on recognizing dangerous situations to avoid arc flash and electrical hazards before they even occur.
Arc Flash Risk Assessment and Labeling Solutions in Maryland
The Jacman Group is recognized for cost-effective and comprehensive arc flash risk assessment and labeling solutions. We work with companies and industries of all sizes throughout the country, Maryland included. More specifically, our Arc-flash risk assessment process includes:
- Data Collection: We begin by collecting all the necessary data from your electrical system.
- Electrical System Modeling: We create a digital model of your company’s existing electrical distribution system to complete the required engineering analysis.
- Engineering Analysis We conduct multiple safety engineering analyses, including Short Circuit Analysis, Protective Device Coordination Analysis, Protective Device Interrupt Rating Analysis, and Incident Energy Analysis.
- Equipment Labeling: NFPA 70E-compliant Arc Flash safety labels are custom-created according to your site’s requirements before they are applied to electrical equipment.
- Report of Findings and Recommendations: The results are provided in a final report, including any findings describing dangerous conditions within the facility and recommendations for mitigating these hazards.
Electrical Safety Services in Maryland
Jacman Group Safety provides electrical safety services to make your workplace OSHA and NFPA 70E compliant. We conduct inspections to evaluate existing and possible physical dangers to your Facility and employees. We identify underlying challenges to be mitigated so that you can prevent further complications later on.
Why Choose The Jacman Group?
At Jacman Group Safety, we ensure that your workplace is optimized for safety and that your employees have the tools to make intelligent and compliant decisions. Through our various modalities, including onsite and virtual classes, students become more aware of potential electrical hazards within the workplace. Our comprehensive and hands-on training explores proper procedures and the consequences that can occur when these procedures are not implemented and followed. Jacman Group Safety can seamlessly customize the training content to meet the specific needs of your facility and employees to ensure all topics are relevant and relatable to your particular workplace. Our onsite training comes directly to your Maryland facility or anywhere in North America.
Contact us today to learn more about our arc flash training and electrical safety services in Maryland!