OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: Worker is burned after receiving electric shock while replacing light ballast

October 12, 2017

OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: Worker is burned after receiving electric shock while replacing light ballast

Accident: 99730.015 – Employee Receives Electric Shock While Replacing Light Ballast

At 12:00 p.m. on October 9, 2017, am employee was working from a ladder to replace the ballast of a light fixture. During work, the employee received an electric shock and fell from the ladder. The employee sustained burns to one of his fingers and multiple contusions, which he was hospitalized and received treatment.

Click here for the full accident report details.

<< Back To Safety News
Testimonials

" Hands-on was what I liked most and the interaction of everyone. It was very informative and can’t say I disliked any part. --Duke Energy "

View More →