OSHA ACCIDENT REPORT: Employee Replacing Light Assembly is Electrocuted
Accident: 117191.015 — Report ID: 0552652 — Event Date: 06/18/2019
Employee #1, employed by an electrical services company, was engaged in electrical work at a multiemployer job site. After removing a 2-foot by 4-foot florescent light assembly, he was attempting to replace it with a 2-foot by 2-foot LED light assembly. He was holding non-insulated wire strippers, apparently to strip insulation from a live wire that was carrying 227 volts. Employee #1 was electrocuted.
Click here for the full accident report details from OSHA.gov.