Man dies after electrocution and fall while working as subcontractor at South Carolina high school
A 28-year-old subcontractor working at Georgetown High School in South Carolina died on Thursday.
The victim, a resident of Myrtle Beach, fell about eight feet off a ladder to the floor after being electrocuted. An autopsy Friday determined the cause of death was electrocution.
“All agencies and authorities have been notified about this accident and it is being investigated. Our prayers go out to the individual’s family and friends”, said Ray White, public information officer for Georgetown County Schools.
In a press release from the Georgetown County School District,
For more details, read the articles from Southstrand news here, and News 13 WBTW here.